Make your stay at Australia a Pocket-friendly one with an Overseas Health Insurance Cover

Your intention to visit Australia could be to enjoy that perfect holiday you’d been waiting for. No? If you’re a student, you’re perhaps waiting to study in one of the best universities of the world. No, again? Ohh, perhaps, you are done with studying and want to work in Australia.

Whatever the case is, if you’re a citizen from a country that does not have a Reciprocal Healthcare Agreement (RHA) with Australia, you should know that you’re solely responsible for the medical expenses that arise. Australian healthcare is extremely costly and could dent a cave in your wallet! But, your Overseas Health Insurance is here to back you!

If you’re out studying on a 500 Visa, you could secure your health from unwanted & unnecessary expenses with an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Again, it is mandatory for you, if you are a student! But what if you’re done with studying and are working? You again need a 485 Overseas Visitor Health Cover (OVHC) to back your medical expenses when you apply for your visa. It is again mandated by the Home Affairs Department. Even if you want to visit Australia on a 600 Visa, it is highly recommended that you have an adequate level of OVHC so that your medical expenses are covered.

Previous Post Next Post